Upon declaring the Chemistry major, each new major is assigned a permanent faculty advisor. The advisor is a full-time member of the Chemistry faculty who will assist the major until they graduate. The professor will review the student's classes, advise them on their progress through the curriculum and approve them for graduation.
Every semester, chemistry majors are required to meet with their advisors for registration. They are encouraged to meet with them more frequently.
Students should bring completed major forms to each appointment with their advisor.
FORMSMAJOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SAMPLE 4-Year CURRICULA for CHEMISTRY MAJORS
- CCNY Registration form (Freshmen and Sophomores)
- Chemistry (for Juniors & Seniors)
- Biochemistry (for Juniors & Seniors)
- Chemistry Grad Check
- Biochemistry Grad Check
- Environmental Chemistry Grad Check
- Chemistry with Secondary Education Minor