- A. Kawaguchi: Data Analysis Fundamentals, Learning Guide, Ashridge Press, U.K., 2006
- Iris Anshel, Michael Anshel, Doris Goldfeld: A Linear Time Matrix Key Agreement Protocol Over Small Finite Fields. Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing, Springer Verlag Press, 17(3-4): 195-203 (2006)
- Michael Anshel, M.J. Lee, J. Zheng: Toward Secure Low Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 5(10): 1361-1373 (October 2006)
- Iris Anshel, Michael Anshel, Doris Goldfeld, S. Lemieux: Key Agreement, the Algebraic Eraser, and Lightweight Cryptography. Algebraic Methods in Cryptography, CONM Vol 41 (2006), AMS, pp. 1-38
- Gilbert Baumslag, Sean Cleary: Parafree one-relator groups. J. Group Theory, 9(2): 191-201 (2006)
- Gilbert Baumslag, Benjamin Fine, Xiaowei Xu: Cryptosystems using linear groups. Appl. Algebra Engrg. Comm. Comput., 17(3-4): 205-217 (2006)
- Gilbert Baumslag: Subspaces, free subgroups and a theorem of Stallings. Internat. J. Algebra Comput. 16(3): 475-491 (2006)
- H.-K. Ahn, P. Brass, O. Cheong, H.-S. Na, C.-S. Shin, A. Vigneron: Inscribing an axially symmetric polygon and other approximation algorithms for planar convex sets, Computational Geometry - Theory and Applications 33: 152-164 (2006)
- I. Gertner, I.V. Maslov: Multi-Sensor fusion: An evolutionary algorithm approach, Information Fusion 7: 304-330 (July 2006)
- Michael D. Grossberg, Shree K. Nayar, Rahul Swaminathan: Non-Single Viewpoint Catadioptric Cameras: Geometry and Analysis. International Journal of Computer Vision, 66 (3): 211-229 (March 2006)
- Michael D. Grossberg, Gurunandan Krishnan, Shree K. Nayar, Ramesh Raskar: Fast Separation of Direct and Global Components of a Scene using High Frequency Illumination. ACM Trans. on Graphics (SIGGRAPH) 935-944 (July 2006)
- M. Inaishi, A. Kawaguchi, H. Kondo, M. Kondo: Simulation of Cluster Merge and Separation Using a Ship Cluster Behavior Model, Japan Institute of Navigation. 114: 9-16 (April 2006)
- M. Inaishi, A. Kawaguchi, H. Kondo, X. Xiong: A Computerized Navigation Support for Maneuvering Clustered Ship Groups in Close Proximity, Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, 3(3): 46-56 (August 2006)
- M. Inaishi, A. Kawaguchi, H. Kondo, M. Kondo: Marine Traffic Simulation Using Ship Agent Clusters: Northbound Traffic in Tokyo Bay, Japan Institute of Navigation, 115: 11-16 (October 2006)
- Levin E, Levin A: Evaluation of Spoken Dialogue Technology for Real-Time Health Data Collection J Med Internet Res, 8(4): e30 (2006)
- Abbe Mowshowitz, N. Kumar: Who should govern the Internet: Communications of the ACM, 49(2): 35-37 (2006)
- J. Pach, D. Palvolgyi: Bounded-degree graphs can have arbitrarily large slope numbers. Electronic J. Combinatorics 13 (1) (2006), N1.
- J. Pach, G. Toth: Comments on Fox News. Geombinatorics 15: 150-154 (2006)
- K. Boroczky, J. Pach, G. Toth: Planar crossing numbers of graphs embeddable in another surface. Internat. J. of Foundations of Comp. Science, 17: 1005-1011 (2006)
- J. Pach, G. Tardos: Forbidden paths and cycles in ordered graphs and matrices. Israel J. Math. 155: 309-334 (2006)
- J. Pach, R. Radoicic and J. Vondrak: Nearly equal distances and Szemeredi's regularity lemma. Computational Geometry: Theory and Appls. 34: 11-19 (2006)
- J. Pach, R. Radoicic and J. Vondrak: On the diameter of separated point sets with many nearly equal distances, European J. Combinatorics, 27 (2006), 1321-1332.
- Zhigang Zhu, Allen Hanson: Mosaic-based 3D scene representation and rendering. Signal Processing: Image Communication, Special Issue on Interactive Representation of Still and Dynamic Scenes, Elsevier, 21(6): 739-754 (Oct, 2006)
- Z. Zhu, G. Xu, E. Riseman and A. Hanson, Fast Construction of Dynamic and Multi-Resolution 360° Panoramas from Video Sequences. Image & Vision Computing Journal. 24(1): 13-26 (January 2006)
Conference Papers or Book Chapters
- Gilbert Baumslag, Benjamin Fine, A.M. Gaglione, D. Spellman: A note on nondiscrimination of nilpotent groups and Malcev completions. Combinatorial Group Theory, Discrete Groups, and Number Theory, Contemp. Math., 421, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2006: 29-34
- Gilbert Baumslag, Benjamin Fine, Xiaowei Xu: A proposed public key cryptosystem using the modular group. Combinatorial Group Theory, Discrete Groups, and Number Theory, Contemp. Math., 421, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2006: 35-43
- Gilbert Baumslag, T. Camps, B. Fine, G. Rosenberger, X. Xu: Designing key transport protocols using combinatorial group theory. Algebraic methods in cryptography, Contemp. Math., 418, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2006: 35-43
- Irina Gladkova, Mitchell Goldberg, Srikanth Gottipati, Michael Grossberg, Leonid Roytman: An analysis of optimal compression for the advanced baseline imager based on entropy and noise estimation Proceedings of the SPIE, Satellite Data Compression, Communications, and Archiving II , 6300 (63000), 2006
- Irina Gladkova, Michael D. Grossberg, Eugene Grayver, Donald Olsen, Nick Nalli, Walter Wolf, Lihang Zhou, Mitch Goldberg: Priority-based error correction using turbo codes for compressed AIRS data. Proceedings of the SPIE,Satellite Data Compression, Communications, and Archiving II , 6300 (630008) August , 2006
- Irina Gladkova, Michael Grossberg: A lossless compression algorithm for hyperspectral data. Proceedings of the SPIE, Satellite Data Compression, Communications, and Archiving II , 6300 (630001) August , 2006
- A. Levin & E. Levin: Dialog Design for User Adaptation, in Proc. ICASSP 2006, May 14-19, 2006, Toulouse, France.
- J. Ball, E. Levin, M. Sharifi:Evaluation of Utility of LSA for Word Sense Discrimination, Proc. HLT-NAACL 06, June 4-8, NY, NY
- Esther Levin and Rebecca Passonneau: A WOz Variant with Contrastive Conditions, Proceedings of Dialog-on-Dialog Workshop, INTERSPEECH 2006 ICSLP, September 17-21, 2006, Pittsburg, PA
- Esther Levin and Roberto Pieraccini: Value-based Optimal Decision for Dialog Systems, Proceedings of IEEE SLT Spoken Language Technology Workshop, December 2006, Aruba
- G. Calinescu, A. Dumitrescu, J. Pach: Reconfigurations in graphs and grids. Proc. LATIN '06 (Latin American Theoretical INformatics conference), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3887, Springer, 2006, 262-273.
- B. Keszegh, J. Pach, D. Palvolgyi, and G. Toth : Drawing cubic graphs with at most five slopes. In Graph Drawing (2006), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4372, Springer, 114-125 2007
- J. Pach, G. Toth: Degenerate crossing numbers.22nd ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, ACM Press, New York, 2006, 255-258.
- Weihong Li, Zhigang Zhu, and George Wolberg: Remote Voice Acquisition in Multimodel Surveillance, Proc. IEEE Conf. on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 2006) 1649-1652, Toronto, Canada, July, 2006.
- Lingyun Liu, Ioannis Stamos, Gene Yu, George Wolberg, and Siavash Zokai, Proc. IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 2293-2300, New York City, June 2006.
- Ioannis Stamos, Gene Yu, George Wolberg, and Siavash Zokai: 3D Modeling Using Planar Segments and Mesh Elements. 3rd Intl. Symposium on 3D Data Processing, Visualization, and Transmission, pp. 599-606, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, June, 2006.
- Jianting Zhang, Ilkay Altintas, Jing Tao, Deana D. Pennington: Integrating Data Grid and Web Services for E-Science Applications: A Case Study of Exploring Species Distributions. Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on e-Science and Grid Computing. Amsterdam, Netherlands (Dec. 2006)
- Jianting Zhang: Ontology-Driven Composition and Validation of Scientific Grid Workflows in Kepler: a Case Study of Hyperspectral Image Processing, GCC Workshops 2006. Proceedings of the GCC workshops, 1st International Workshop on Workflow Systems in Grid Environments (WSGE'06), Changsha, China (Oct 2006) pp. 282-289
- Jianting Zhang, Le Gruenwald: Opening the Black Box of Feature Extraction: Incorporating Visualization into High-Dimensional Data Mining Processes. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM'06), Hong Kong, China (Dec. 2006) pp. 1188-1192.
- Jianting Zhang: Tree Species Distribution Modeling Using a Decision Tree Classification Algorithm. Poster presentation at the 5th International Conference on Ecological Informatics ISEI5, Santa Barbara, CA, USA (December 4-6, 2006)
- Jianting Zhang, Deana D. Pennington: Using Ecological Metadata Language (EML) for Managing Species Distribution Modeling (SDM) publications. Poster presentation at the 5th International Conference on Ecological Informatics ISEI5, Santa Barbara, CA, USA (December 4-6, 2006)
- Jianting Zhang: Tracking Dynamics of Geospatial Phenomena in Distributed and Heterogeneous Environments Using Scientific Workflow and Web Services Technologies. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Grid and Cooperative Computing (GCC'06), Changsha, China (Oct 2006) pp. 474-481
- Hao Tang, Zhigang Zhu, and George Wolberg: Dynamic 3D Urban Scene Modeling Using Multiple Pushbroom Mosaics. 3rd Intl. Symposium on 3D Data Processing, Visualization, and Transmission, pp. 456-463, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, June, 2006.
- Zhigang Zhu, Hao Tang, George Wolberg, and Jeffrey R. Layne: Content-Based 3D Mosaics for Dynamic Urban 3D Scenes. Proc. SPIE, vol. 6229: Defense and Security, April 2006.