City College of New York Dining Services
Here at City College our Dining Services team strive to provide products and services that are high quality, offer variety and good value in all of our dining locations and Starbucks Cafe's throughout campus. We offer bountiful meals at modest cost, snacks and beverages to satisfy midday cravings and those on the run while our Starbucks Cafe's provide diners with places they can relax and exchange ideas. Our chefs prepare healthy and nutritious fare to meet the desires of a diverse community each day. From Vegetarian and Vegan to Halal and Asian, pizza and grilled burgers we offer a variety fare tempting to all.
Here are a few additions and enhancements we introduced to serve you better:
- CityONECard Dining Dollars may be used at all campus dining locations Plus many vending machines located around campus. Voluntary Meal Plan options are available to all commuter and residents. Students save sales tax with every Dining Dollar purchase.
- Convenience Store A.K.A. the "T-Store" at The Towers offers residents a convenient place to purchase foods, snacks, personal and household items on the lower level.
- Breaksfast All Day at The Grill in the NAC Food Court offers made-to-order omelets and waffles each morning together with fresh hot oatmeal with complimentary toppings to satisfy your early morning cravings.
- We are committed to using local produce, implementing green initiatives and providing healthy options, such as zero Trans fat in our hot food preparation.
- The Marshak Starbucks Cafe on the lower level has an expanded variety of coffee's, fresh baked goods & cold Pepsi products, fresh made salads and sandwiches for those on the go.
- Bare Planet located on the main level of the NAC in the student lounge offers fresh made-to-order chopped salads, fruit Smoothies, Frappucino drinks, Bubble Tea and a variety of healthy and nutritious snacks and meals.
- What's New in Dining - check out what's new in dining at CCNY
- New - Commuter & Resident Voluntary Meal Plan - 100% declining balance program offers discounts & bonus bucks
We welcome your comments and suggestions via e-mail at Diningcomments@ccny.cuny.edu
or phone by calling our Dining Service Hotline at 212-650-8331.