- During the academic year, graduate students in Bilingual Education and TESOL are advised as follows: Last names A-M Professor Joseph Davis, Last names N-Z Professor Tatyana Kleyn.
- Undergraduate students in Bilingual Education are advised by Professor Dina López.
News and Events
- You can follow the City College Programs in Bilingual Education & TESOL on
Facebook: CCNY Bilingual Education & TESOL Program
The Programs in Bilingual Education and TESOL in the School of Education prepare teachers for service in a culturally and linguistically diverse society, with the goal of developing and supporting proficiency and literacy in students' native languages and in additional (second) languages.
- Bilingual Childhood Education*
- Bilingual Education*
- Bilingual Extension*
(pairs with another certification)
- Bilingual Special Education*
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
|*Bilingual Programs are offered for Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Haitian Creole. Please check with the program director regarding bilingual programs in other languages.
|Reminder to current students: Please be sure we have your current email address so that we can stay in contact with you. Click here to send us email address changes.