Application to Reserve Equipment
Students and Faculty & Staff can reserve different equipment therefore please select the appropriate application:
You will need the following supplies depending on the equipment you want to use:
- HI8 video tape for Sony DCR-TRV130,
- DV video tape for Sony DCR-HC26,
- DVD disk for Sony DCR-DVD92,
- floppy disk for Sony MVC-FD90 and MVC-FD200,
- 4 AA batteries for Kodak.
These are the steps for students to borrow equipment:
- Reserve what you would like to borrow after checking the schedule at least a week in advance via the Multimedia Center Website.
- Print the appropriate form (see below).
- That form will have to be signed by your professor for which course you are using the equipment.
- After submitting your reservation, you will receive an email either confirming the reservation or explaining the availability.
- With the above email confirmation, the signed form by the professor, and your valid CCNY ID, you can pick up the equipment from room 4/221.
- Return the equipment to room 4/221 at the agreed return date and time.
Forms for Equipment