Resources & Facilities
- Faculty & Staff Resources: Course Bulletin, Faculty Handbook, By-Laws, Faculty & Staff Calendar, and other online resources. Click here to go to the Faculty & Staff Resources.
- Learning and Technology Resource Center: The Learning & Technology Resource Center (LTRC) is located in NAC 3/226. The Center plays an important role in preparing our teacher candidates with the skills and competencies to use technology in classroom settings. It also provides information and preparation for taking New York State teacher certification exams. For more information please click here to go to the Learning and Technology Resource Center Website.
- Multimedia Center: The Multimedia Center consists of two adjacent rooms located in the North Academic Center (NA) Room 4/221 and Room 4/216. One room is equipped with Dell computers, the other one with Macintosh. This center is an instructional computer lab as well as an open lab for students with focus on multimedia. We offer workshops for faculty, students, and staff in several topics like website design, use of cameras, creating movies, Office 2000 Suite, using the graphic organizer Inspiration, Geometer's Sketchpad etc. For more information please click here to go to the Multimedia Center Website.
- The Dr. Charlotte K. Frank Center for Mathematics Education
Promoting Excellence in Mathematics Education and Professional Development: The Dr. Charlotte K. Frank Center for Mathematics Education is devoted to professional development in mathematics and mathematics education. The Center is located on the campus of the City College of New York, in Room 3/218 of the North Academic Center . The Center is an educational partnership supported by the New York City Department of Education, the School of Education of the City College of New York, and a generous gift, donated by Dr. Charlotte K. Frank, who has been a prime supporter of the Teachers Network, and presently serves as Vice President of Research and Development for McGraw-Hill Education, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies.
- CCNY Libraries: The City College Libraries offer a wide range of services, programs and access to information that enables our community of students, faculty and staff to perform at top level. The qualified library faculty and staff members have the experience to direct you to the correct resources and library aids. Click here to go to the CCNY Libraries.
Individual consultation on research and library issues is available during the School of Education Library Hour with Professor Gill (time and location are posted in the blog). Outside of individual consultation times, you could post your questions and receive responses in the blog, which has additional resources: http://soelibraryhour.wordpress.com/
- The CCNY Writing Center: This center offers one-on-one assistance for students working on writing assignments and projects from across the disciplines. Click here to go to the CCNY Writing Center.