M.D., 1958, Western Reserve School of Medicine;
M.Sci.Hyg., 1960, Harvard School of Public Health;
Sc.D. (hon.), State University of New York.
- Documenting disparities in the quality and comprehensiveness of medical care afforded to minority and disadvantaged populations.
- Exploring the multiple causes of disparities in the health care of minority patients.
- Research on race/ethnicity/gender-discordant physician-patient relationships.
- Policy development on the implementation of community-oriented primary care.
- Policy development on strengthening the community health center network.
- Research on the involvement of health professionals in civil rights and human rights issues, domestic and international.
Last Updated: 5/13/11