If you are an undergraduate student currently enrolled at CCNY and interested in applying to the Program in Premedical Studies (PPS), you must:
- submit an undergraduate application.
- have a cumulative 3.0 GPA as well as a 3.0 GPA in science courses;
- have completed one year in general biology;
- one semester of general chemistry;
- one semester of calculus.
Upon acceptance to PPS, students will be given a pre-MCAT exam that will include the lower level science (Biological and Physical Sciences) content. This information will give the student and the advisor a clearer understanding of what material needs to be reinforced as the student prepares to submit an application to the professional program of their choice.
Students will also be asked to submit a personal statement upon acceptance to the PPS.
Undergraduate CCNY students are welcome to apply once they have achieved the above requirements at any point during the academic year, including the summer.